Saturday, October 18, 2008

Grandkids


Since I enjoy reading other people's blogs, and since I now have two grandchildren and am expecting my third, I thought I'd join the blog frenzy!
MarMar Moments seemed an appropriate title since that's what I call myself to Noah and Brady. Noah is Noah James Osborne, 6 months old going on sixteen, and Brady is Brady Hunt Duncan, 4 months old and trying to catch up.
They are the best-looking, sweetest grandkids ever, and Papa D and I are having a grand time with them!
Check back soon and I hope to get better at this blogging stuff.

1 comment:

The Walkie Talkie said...

Glad you jumped on the blogging band wagon! The picture of the boys is so cute! Hope y'all had fun tonight- I know you have got to be tired! See you soon and I'll be checking back here for sure!

Love, JB