Saturday, December 20, 2008

8 Things

Mandy has tagged me to make an "8 Things" list, so here goes:

8 TV Shows I Watch

I really don't watch much TV. I can do without the noise. Mostly, I watch whatever Alan has on. During the day, I never turn it on, but here's what I can come up with.

1. Razorbacks basketball games
2. American Idol
3. Dallas Cowboys Football
4. Cardinals Baseball
5. Razorbacks Football
6. Occasionally, the News
7. The NCAA Basketball Tournament games
8. The Super Bowl

8 Favorite Restaurants

1. Criollas (Even though it has closed, it's still my favorite)
2. Fish Out of Water
3. Cafe Tango
4. LaPaz
5. Bonefish
6. 1620
7. Edith's
8. The Office

8 Things That Happened to Me Today

Since it's only 8 a.m., I'm going with yesterday.

1. I checked Matt out of the hospital
2. I visited Emma in a different hospital
3. I picked Brady up from daycare and brought him home to spend the night.
4. I worked out
5. I got happy e-mails from many of my nephews and from my brother trying to weasel his way onto the condo list.
6. Got three packages from UPS. I've gotten at least one every day this week.
7. Talked to all my children
8. Had 1 hour of sleep last night.

8 Things I Look forward to

1. Christmas Day--that means all the packages are wrapped, all the cooking is done, and it's time to share my grandkids' first Christmas!
2. Emma getting out of the hospital
3. Sleep
4. Going to any beach anytime
5. Taking a vacation with all my kids, their spouses, and their kids. We just need to find a time when we can do that!
6. Finishing the new condo so I can enjoy it.
7. Being able to take a picture of Noah, Brady, and Emma all together
8. Good times with family and friends

8 Things I Wish For

1. Peace on Earth--sounds corny, I know, but it's true
2. Good health as I grow older
3. Happy, healthy children and grandchildren
4. Someone to give the rest of the P.A.R.K. endowment money
5. Beach time
6. More kindness and tolerance and less criticism
7. Being able to sleep better
8. Trips to places I've never been

2 comments:

KBeau said...

About that trip to places you've never been, Larry and I are going to France in March. You and Alan are welcome to come along.

the osbornes said...

Criolla's is closed????